Felt is a product that is often used in life. The use rate of felt is getting higher and higher, and the number of felt manufacturers is increasing. However, many people have little knowledge and understanding of felt. The felt is made of wool. The use of processing and bonding, the following describes the performance characteristics of felt:
1. Due to the compact density of the felt, it is more stable and can be stamped to produce various Transport Conveyor Felt Belt parts. The felt has good flexibility and can reach the specified length and can be used for leather rolling belt and paper suction belt. Belt Felt has good thermal insulation and can be made into a felt insole;
2. It is flexible and can be used as a material for shockproof, sealing, gasketing and elastic wire felt. Good adhesion, not easy to loose, can be die-cut into parts of various shapes;
3. Good insulation performance, can be used as thermal insulation material. Compact structure, small pores, can be used as a good filter material;
4. Good wear resistance, can be used as polishing material. Therefore, it is bonded by the shrinking principle. After the shrinking and bonding, the density and the size can be used separately.
5. Conveyor Belt Drive Belt is moisturizing and elastic, and can be made into automobile door and window sealing strip, central door and window seal;
6. It is not woven, so its filter ability is good for oil absorption. Most of the underside of the ship's oil drums are made of felt to keep the ship clean. The machine parts are packed with felt for high whiteness and good shock resistance. Silence, according to the size of the felt can modulate the instrument's sound rate.